The Smart Mess project with the Spruden 1.0 kernel version was first developed in 1999. Initially, Spruden Kernel was a set of libraries with similar functionality for creating a simple site. ...
The cumulative update package of the news feed editor has been released at April 2010
Last modified: May 31, 2010
Description of the cumulative update package of the news feed editor for March-April of 05/20/10 for the Smart Mess Manager control panel.
On May 20, 2010, the cumulative update package of the news feed editor for the Smart Mess Manager control panel was released.
The update package of the news feed editor for March-April of May 20, 2010 for the Smart Mess Manager control panel includes improvements in security and reliability as well as options that significantly improve the quality of work.
Service Pack Information
New level of security and reliability. The hotfix n20052010 update fixes a vulnerability that allowed an attacker to add malicious code to news headlines.
Changed the authentication algorithm for downloaded files. The downloaded graphic files are checked for compliance with the extension and for the content of the malicious code using an improved algorithm.
Improving the quality of work with the Smart Mess Manager control panel.
Improving the quality of work with the Smart Mess Manager control panel is achieved by optimizing the news feed editor, due to which there is a significant saving in user time.
Now there is no need to save data before uploading images, you can, by typing text, attach pictures to it, change their location, etc. After loading the picture, the page does not reload, which speeds up the work of the editor.
If a page reload is still necessary, the user will receive a warning about possible data loss.
The table-list structure of downloaded files
1. File selection area. Here you can mark files for deletion.
2. Preview image. Put the cursor in the place of the text where you want to place the picture, and click on the image. A link to the picture will appear in the text.
3. Enlarged image viewing. You can click on the magnifying glass icon to view the drawing. To close the picture view, simply click on it.
4. File type. This column displays the type of file that was uploaded.
5. File tag. To add a picture to the news, put the file tag there. In addition, you can add a picture by simply clicking on its icon (see Section 2).
6. File path. Here you can see the location of the file on your computer.
7. Loaded. This column displays the date and time (hours, minutes) of the file upload to the server.
The fast-upload: enable - disable
On the “Settings” tab set the flag up in the “Enable fast upload mode” line and save changes.
At the bottom of the editor page “Creating and Editing NEWS 'RIBBONS” the fast-loading message will appear.
To disable the option uncheck the box in the "Enable fast boot mode",
How to upload a file in fast upload mode:
Click on the review button. Select a file from the menu. The download will start immediately after selecting the file.
When the download is complete, the file will appear in the list of downloaded files.
Remove file from the list of downloaded files
To delete one or several files from the table-list of downloaded files pick it out by clicking the first column of the table-list and push the “Delete selected files” button (the delete-icon)
Graphic editor additional features
1. The graphics editor optimizes the image size compresses and reduces it to facilitate the server thereby increasing the speed of the site as a whole.
Turn on or turn off image processing by clicking on the button “Graphic editor” (icon-tool, the second on the right below the table).
With the help of a graphical editor, you can also rotate pictures.
The graphic editor should be turned off when loading animated gif-images, otherwise only the first slide of the animation will be displayed.
Disabling the graphic editor may also be required when loading non-standard images.
2. Add a logo You can quickly turn on or off the addition of a logo on the image. To do this, click the button “Add logo” (the third on the right below the table).
So far no comments